Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome!












My name is At-At Walker. I am all excited about creating this new blog. Through this blog, I would love to communicate to all my friends. I have just returned from a nature walk at Changi Beach .


Do you see what is in this picture ? It is dirty and
filthy garbage! I now understand why there are so many "No Litter" signs around the beach. These are really harmful to the sea creatures. Do you know the sea turtles mistake plastic bags for jellyfish and eat them!!! So please do not litter on the beach or anywhere!!!
















3 comments:

Ria Tan said...

I'm so glad you have highlighted one of the threats to our shores.

Yes, litter is not only ugly but can also kill our wonderful marine life.

Thank you for sharing and looking forward to more posts!

Joe Lai said...

Hi Masterblogger! : ) You know what? You have just inspired me with a wonderful idea! Just imagine how nice it would be if I could convince our national parks authority to put up educational signages that are written by children like yourself. I think your message would be double or triple times more crystal clear and powerful in moving the adults into positive actions. Yes, I truly believe in this. Your well-taken photo also show how pollution really looks like! Yaks!That's another powerful way to tell the sad story of our polluted environment. But with you and other young writers writing, we can change the world for the better! Yes, keep writing and keep smiling! : )

littlefishinocean said...

Hi, do you want to be my friend? Please visit my blog and leave your comment:
http://my.opera.com/littlefishinocean/blog
See you